Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is you talking about? Found this online today, made me laugh.

The News about Yamaha XS650 by Holiday Customs

Found a rusty old Yamaha 400 in Portland in 1976, XS650, Jared Johnson practices in the festival clearly know what they want to create. “I have been thinking about how I want this thing I really like to see on the Schwinn cruiser bicycle line., smooth curve. ”
Bike sat for a few months until he was ready to fully immersed in their own projects in his shop. “I did everything but the bike seat. frame took only one week. I rolled metal pipes welded together and then the tire and realized it was not low enough, so I cut off the tail to start. ” frame is completed, Curved lines for the framework behind the idea of the pipeline came to him. “The pipeline was 4 days long, rolling, slotting the rear axle blurted out, walk around to see it for hours, ” he said.
Other features include an old tank Xiamen Jones, he found “some rust to be an awesome”online. He also raised the fork covers the exhaust pipe, front wheel off the seat of a SL175 and the beautiful new church by Motorola in the very talented ginger cushion.

2 comments: